Insurance & Payment Choices
No Insurance? No problem!
We are pleased to offer a new, patient-oriented membership solution through our
exclusive Smile Island Patient Loyalty Membership program, powered by lllumitrac. This is not an insurance plan … in fact, it’s BETTER than insurance! Click here to learn more.
Smile Island Dental Group accepts all open network dental insurance plans. The definition of an open network plan is a type of dental policy where enrollees can visit any licensed dentist of their choice. Examples of open plans are traditional indemnity dental insurance and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO).
Our insurance benefit coordinator will provide a written estimate for all recommended dental treatment. This will include the cost of treatment, estimated insurance coverage and estimated patient share. However, it is important for you to know how your dental plan is designed, including its limitations and deductibles so that you can be prepared to pay your portion on the day services are rendered. We will be happy to assist you in obtaining benefit information and will gladly submit your dental insurance claims at the time of service.
- We accept cash, checks, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We participate in Delta Dental Premier, MetLife, Aetna, Guardian, Cigna, Assurant/DHA Network, Dental PPA and some Blue Cross Plans.
- We offer interest free payment plans (upon approval)
- Outside financing is available through Care Credit for more extensive treatment. Contact CareCredit for additional information.
- Extended payment plans are available upon special request. All major treatment will require an appropriate down payment.
- Log in to our patient portal to view your account and make payments.